I got it from my mother. She was dedicated to improving lives. So I listened and learned.
And my formal education has stretched from the lofty heights of philosophical psychology to the brass tacks of balancing a budget.
I hold a bachelor’s degree from the University of Chicago, a master’s degree from the Jane Addams College of Social Work at the University of Illinois, and a Certificate in Business Administration from DePaul University.
Along the way, I've delivered Meals on Wheels and co-founded an avant-garde dance troupe.
Ellen Mazer Consulting
Hillels of Georgia
• Acting Executive Director
Jewish Federation of Greater Atlanta
• Assistant Executive Director
• Director of Planning and Allocations
• Director of Grants and Program Development
Management Cornerstones - Chicago, Illinois
North Lakeside Cultural Center - Chicago, Illinois
• Founding Executive Director
Chicago Hearing Society
• Associate Executive Director
• Director of Development
• Director of Planned Giving & Special Projects
Aunt Martha’s Youth Service Center - Park Forest, Illinois
• Assistant Director for Development and Public Relations
Your work has never been more important.
The challenges have never been greater.